If you suspect drug abuse or alcohol abuse with an adolescent or young adult, we recommend you start by contacting a professional for an evaluation. It is also helpful for you to begin educating yourself about drug abuse and drug addiction.
We have designed this learning center to offer a basic education about drug abuse, drug addiction, the drugs people use, drug rehab programs and recovery. We hope this information is useful to families and those struggling with an alcohol or drug problem. We would like the learning center to be interactive and ever-evolving, so please contact us with questions or topics of interest at 877-921-4050. We will add to the learning center based on the most frequently requested information.
- Signs and symptoms of teen drug abuse
- Strategies for intervention
- How to choose a drug rehab
- Arizona drug and alcohol facts and statistics
- Adolescents and drug treatment
- Peer pressure and teen substance abuse
- A parents role in stopping youth substance abuse
- Youth addictions
- Choosing the right drug treatment program