Welcome to The Pathway Program Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in the Greater Phoenix, Arizona Area
The Pathway Program is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center for youth ages 13-25, located in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. The Pathway Program is the top drug and alcohol rehab treatment center for teens and young adults in Arizona, providing the most successful drug, alcohol, and substance abuse treatment programs in Arizona for over 20 years.
At the Pathway Program, we take your family’s drug and alcohol treatment as seriously as you do. Our rehab center staff will go the extra mile, acknowledge the specific needs of your family, and work with you to create a custom drug and alcohol addiction treatment program and recovery plan. Pathway’s variety of specialized substance abuse treatment programs for youth allows young people and their parents the option to choose a substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment program that best suits their situation, lifestyle and budget.
The success of our substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment programs with teens and young adults distinguishes the Pathway Program as the best choice for Arizona’s families.
Why is the Pathway Program so successful with teen and young adult drug and alcohol rehab treatment?
- Pathway Program is the best at one thing- getting kids and teenagers off drugs and alcohol. All Pathway treatment programs are designed to meet the needs of young people with drug and alcohol abuse problems. Our rehab center does not try to fit young people into substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment programs designed for adults. Our drug and alcohol treatment programs address the mental, emotional, and social needs of youth.
- Pathway is a family owned and local Arizona alcohol and drug abuse rehabilitation program. Our rehab center is not part of a large corporation with distant management making decisions that affect people they may never see. Our owner, Josh Azevedo is at our rehab center daily and makes it a priority to meet every family involved in our treatment programs. Find out more>.
- Pathway’s staff members are qualified and experienced. From your first contact with Pathway you will find our personable and professional staff creates a comfortable and family friendly environment. Pathway’s entire staff are long-term recovered. Having lived it they are able to relate to your child’s situation. Find out more>.
- Pathway’s follow-up to our substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment is unmatched by any program. Pathway offers the best long-term comprehensive aftercare, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, allowing youth and parents to practice and apply what they learn in treatment to their normal daily lives and routines with ongoing support.
- Pathway is a family treatment program; parental involvement is key to the success of teenagers and adolescents.
- Pathway integrates something no one else does into teenage and adolescent substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment- FUN; we call this enthusiastic sobriety. Your teen or young adult will learn to be clean and sober, and will also enjoy it.
Pathway is known for reaching teens who have not succeeded in other drug and alcohol treatment centers or programs, give your child the best chance at success. Contact Pathway today. 877-921-4050.
Initial evaluations are free.
Find out more about our substance abuse and alcohol addiction treatment programs.
- Individual substance abuse counseling for teens
- Individual substance abuse counseling for young adults
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment program for teens
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment program for young adults
- Residential substance abuse treatment program for teens
- Residential substance abuse treatment program for young adults
- Teen/young adult support groups
- Parent support groups
The Pathway Drug, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehab Center serves patients from Arizona and California.
The Tempe Arizona, Drug, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse Treatment Center is easily accessible from all over Arizona including Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, Tucson, Flagstaff, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, North Phoenix, Cave Creek, and Carefree, Arizona.