Welcome to The Pathway Program
The Pathway Program is a drug rehabilitation center for youth ages 13-25, with several locations in the greater Phoenix area. Pathway is the top drug and alcohol treatment center for teens and young adults in Arizona, providing the most successful substance abuse treatment programs in the state for over 20 years.
We take your family’s recovery as seriously as you do. Our staff will go the extra mile, acknowledge the specific needs of your family, and work with you to create a custom recovery plan. Pathway’s variety of specialized substance abuse programs for youth allows young people and their parents the option to choose a program that best suits their situation, lifestyle and budget.
The success of our treatment programs with teens and young adults distinguishes Pathway as the best choice for Arizona’s families.
Why is the Pathway Program so successful with teens and young adults?
- Pathway is the best at one thing- getting kids and teenagers off drugs. All Pathway programs are designed to meet the needs of young people with drug and alcohol problems. We do not try to fit young people into treatment programs designed for adults. Our programs address the mental, emotional, and social needs of youth.
- Pathway is a local and family owned alcohol and drug abuse rehabilitation program. We are not part of large corporation with distant management making decisions that affect people they may never see. Our owner, Josh Azevedo is on site daily and makes it a priority to meet every family involved in our programs. Find out more>.
- Pathway’s staff members are qualified and experienced. From your first contact with Pathway you will find our personable and professional staff creates a comfortable and family friendly environment. Pathway’s entire staff are long-term recovered. Having lived it they are able to relate to your child’s situation. Find out more>.
- Pathway’s follow-up to our substance abuse treatment is unmatched by any program. Pathway offers the best long-term comprehensive aftercare, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, allowing youth and parents to practice and apply what they learn in treatment to their normal daily lives and routines with ongoing support.
- Pathway is a family program; parental involvement is key to the success of teenagers and adolescents.
- Pathway integrates something no one else does into teenage and adolescent substance abuse treatment- FUN; we call this enthusiastic sobriety. Your teen or young adult will learn to be clean and sober, and will also enjoy it.
Pathway is known for reaching teens who have not succeeded in other drug and alcohol treatment programs, give your child the best chance at success. Contact Pathway today. 877-921-4050.
Initial evaluations are free.
Find out more about our substance abuse treatment programs.
- Individual substance abuse counseling for teens
- Individual substance abuse counseling for young adults
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment program for teens
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment program for young adults
- Residential substance abuse treatment program for teens
- Residential substance abuse treatment program for young adults
- Teen/young adult support groups
- Parent support groups
The Pathway Drug, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehab Centers serve patients from Arizona and California.
The Gilbert, Arizona Drug, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse Treatment Center is easily accessible from
Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Queen Creek, Mesa, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Phoenix, Arizona Drug, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse Treatment Center is easily accessible from
Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Flagstaff, Cave Creek, and Carefree, Arizona.